Originally released as one of Peterson's four Specialty shapes in 1945, the Belgique is their signature take on the traditional Belge, its egg-like bowl and forward cant reminiscent of the clay tavern pipes of yesteryear. It's among their smallest, most lightweight designs.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.73 in./247.14 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.63 in./16.00 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland