Erik Nording's Hunting Pipe series has ushered in a whole host of novel designs, presented in unique finishes, all heavily alluding to a specific animal. For 2015, that animal happened to be the elephant. While "hunting" and "elephant" aren't two words generally associated in a positive manner these days, Erik hoped to raise awareness on both the problem of poaching and the benefits of hunting game under a legal permit.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.93 oz./54.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.38 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.73 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark