Chacom's Pistache series is defined by its painted, Modern Art-like finish, evoking the work of Jackson Pollock and other abstract artists. Vibrant splotches of color intermingle with a predominantly white stummel in this series, bringing to mind paint splattered across a canvas and fostering an eye-catching aesthetic. The Pistache series' distinctive dress can be found here adorning this shapely and sinuously bent "851" bent Billiard.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.06 oz./58.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.21 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France