This bent Billiard shape incorporates all the major design cues of Peterson's signature House Style, complete with a proportionally muscular shank and transition, but in a much smaller, compact package. A versatile pocket pipe to suit any taste.
First introduced in the early 1990s, the newly revived Tyrone series presents Peterson's Classic range shapes in a dark and smoky smooth finish with trim brass accents and wide, tapered acrylic fishtail mouthpieces.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.61 in./117.09 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland